By purchasing a firearm from Bahnhof Machine, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- You agree that you will have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to discharging it.
- You assume all legality, liability, and responsibility for the condition, use, security, and storage of the firearm you purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- You are certifying that you are legally qualified to purchase and own a firearm and that you will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- You understand that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- You understand that since Bahnhof Machine has no established testing facility, the company assumes no liability for the safe operation of any firearm sold.
- Depending on the state in which you reside, you must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase a firearm. Please check with your FFL / firearms transfer dealer for specific age requirements for your state.
- You assume all liability and responsibility for the firearm you purchased, including, but not limited to, its safe operation and storage.
All warranty issues that arise should be directed to the original manufacturer. Although Bahnhof Machine does not cover the warranty, we are happy to assist you in facilitating your warranty claim.
FFL’S AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Bahnhof Machine will only transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship to individuals without a valid FFL.
- It is your responsibility to complete the required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer.
- By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
- You are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Bahnhof Machine, which is located
at:2301 Zaltana Circle, Minneola, FL, 34715. We will also accept FFL via Email: email@example.com
Shipping charges are determined at checkout. There are NO SHIPPING charges for firearms shipped within the continental United States. If you require expedited shipping, you are responsible for th additional fees. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Firearms normally ship within 7 working days after we receive your payment and a copy of the Federal Firearms License. Please allow 2-3 weeks for any custom work requested prior to shipping.
All handguns are shipped via a 2-3 day delivery service, which is typically UPS Blue or USPS Priority Mail depending on the delivery address.
If you would like insurance added to your order please contact us. Bahnhof Machine is not responsible for uninsured items that are lost or damaged in transit by UPS or USPS.
All items are sold AS-IS. All returns require an RMA and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If you have a question about a specific item or service, please ask it BEFORE placing your order.